Something for the Kids
Are you fed up of trying to amuse the smaller members of the family while taking a break in Ireland, well fear not, Tralee has it all. If you find the weather a bit inclement, then we would suggest you make use of some of Tralee's indoor facilities:
- Aquadome (5 mins walk) - Indoor waterworld and is brimming with exciting features that capture the imagination of child and adult alike.
- TobyWorld (4 mins drive) - Kerry's largest indoor family entertainment centre, including cafe for adults to relax in.
- Kerry County Museum (5 mins walk) - Experience for yourself the history of Kerry, with plenty of things to do and see.
- Bowling Buddies (4 mins drive) - Kerry's newest Ten Pin Bowling facility.
- Crag Caves (25 mins drive) - Magical underworld attraction of stalagmites and stalactites.
When the sun comes out in Tralee, 'the world is your oyster', and we would recommend the following: