Sightseeing in Kerry
Kerry is famously renowned for its breathtaking beauty and amazing scenery. Every corner of Kerry is filled with a beauty that will delighted and astonish the mostly worldly of traveller.
- Tralee Town: from a stroll around the town park, and the rose garden, to watching the world go by in the town square, or a leisurely walk along the river, there is something for everyone.
- The Dingle Peninsula has to be one of the most scenic drives for any traveller with the views from the Conor Pass and Slea Head being some of the most breathtaking in Kerry.
- Killarney National Park offers visitors the McGillycuddy Reeks, Ireland's highest mountain range, Muckross House & Gardens, Torc Waterfall, the Killarney Lakes and many species of wildlife including the famous Irish Red & Sika Deer
- The Ring of Kerry is part of the mystical & unspoilt region of Ireland that has attracted visitors for hundreds of years. Visitors tour Killarney, Kenmare, Sneem, Waterville, Cahersiveen, and Killorglin.
- Kerry Tourism: Choose Ireland have put together a list of great attractions to visit in Kerry.